Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Glitter toes!!

So yesterday I went with my friend Kim Hardy to a woman who sells the product for Glitter toes. Kim want to start doing them adn she asked me to come along. I wasn't interested in doinng them cause I'm a little OCD when it comes to doing nails(and i kinda hate feet!)but when i got there i almost ended up getting a kit cause it just looks so fun and easy! The woman who is selling the stuff will give free classes and training! But I thought I would just hold out until I could go to a class and see if i like it or not. Anyways tell me if you think I should do it or not....

Tami, me and Traci Glitter Toes

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Do it! I love them!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Hi I was doing a blog search on glitter toes and found ur blog! Do you still have the info on the lady you went too? I have looked and looked! Please help. Thanks